Thursday, December 7, 2006

Buddy's Diary

The petsitter took us on 3 walks today. One in the morning, One in the afternoon and one in the evening. It was kinda nice to go on so many walks but it was scary at the same time. First of all the petsitter always carries a bag of trash with her on the walk because the dumpster for her apartment complex is a couple of blocks away so it's scary to walk with this big bag following you. Secondly, she tosses the bag in the dumpster and it's realy loud when it hits the bottom of the dumpster. Today it was really frickin windy compared to what I'm used to so I didn't know what to think. It was as if all the trees were chasing after me or something. It was like a horror film or something. Not to mention that it was cold as heck outside and so any part of my body without hair was freezing. If I had balls I would swear they had been frozen off. Right now outside it's about 30 degrees. When the petsitter got home and our night time walk was completed Rocky insisted on trying to hunch me. Eventually he got bored with it I guess because he stopped trying and we went into the petsitter's bedroom and layed on the bed. Me and Rocky and the petsitter wrestled and played bite the hand for a long time and then I got in trouble for trying to chew on her bedspread. Last night she let me and Rocky lay on some curtains that she was eventually going to hang in her bedroom and I chewed through them. She said it was a sign from God that those were not the curtains for her. I think she was just trying to be nice but oh well. I'm bored right now. I've just taken a break from roaming the house and sniffing everything and chewing on the cat toys etc. By the way catnip isn't so bad after all for those of you who haven't tried it. The petsitter said that she thinks my mom should try to use some Bach Flower Remedies on me for my nervousness. She thinks it would help my chewing on curtains/blankies and stuff and maybe even with my nervousness around humans and during storms.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In