Saturday, December 9, 2006

Tiger Lily's Diary

Today the petsitter got here and went through the normal routine. I think I freaked her out because I normally meet her at the top of the stairs. Today I didn't come down from the upstairs bedroom because I was cold. She didn't see me until she came upstairs to scoop the litter boxes. I could tell she was relieved to see me. She looked in on me and on Skye in the other room and then she scooped the litter box. She finished that and went downstairs and I met her down there. She snapped me up and put goo in my eyes and then sat in the chair waiting for me to finish the rest of my food and play with her. I played swat the keychain with her for a while and then she left for brunch with friends.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In