Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tiger Lily's Diary

Today the petsitter came and fed us and the works. I confused her again by taking a long time to come down. She'd already cleaned the bowls, replaced the water and refilled the dry food before I even came down at all. When I came down she was just about to put the wet food down so I walked up to her and she snapped me up and put meds in my eyes. After that she put the wet food down and ran around the house until she located Skye. She said that there is another cat outside that is the same color as Skye so she always freaks out thinking she has let Skye outside accidentally. It's kind of funny watching her zip all around the house thinking she's lost one of us. Anyway now she's sitting in the chair waiting for me to come play with her so I guess I'll end this journal entry for now.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In