Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hello From Archie


Hello all. It's me Archie. I'm back. I know you missed me on the blog here but my mom hasn't gone out of town for a while so words from me have been in short supply. Mom's out of town this weekend with Hugo and Bea and their mom. We're sad to see them go. The petsitter was just whining about it earlier. She's a sap. Anyway now that I have such a huge fan base of about 1100 daily viewers I thought I'd put my picture up. Feel free to worship me. Print out the picture and put it on your altar. Contact me through the comments page if you'd like to order a furrball to saturate with oils and place near my picture. I'm also considering getting some brass paws made so you can kneel and kiss them when you come to the altar of "Archie Orange Cat Carrier of All Knowledge."




Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In