Monday, May 28, 2007

Winnie's Journal


Hello all. It's me Winnie. Here for yet another evening of bliss. I hope you have enjoyed hearing from me each night. I have not had too much energy or time to write too much because I am now balancing life with a new young buddy. It's kinda fun. I'm getting used to her little by little now. I've decided not to hiss at her so much when she comes close to me. I've begun to just give her dirty looks and avoid her each time she comes near me. This seems to work pretty good. She seems to be ok with that. Maybe she doesn't realize she's being snubbed or maybe she doesn't care cause I'm letting her get closer to me now. Either way it's better when we get along cause I don't have to worry about her annoying me nearly as much.




Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In