Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hugo's Diary

The petsitter came this evening and fed us then she went to the coffee shop again for her internet connection. She went and picked up one of her friends and they had dessert and coffee. I wish she'd have brought me a rice krispy treat but she wouldn't do it because she said that it wouldn't be good for my blood sugar. We have snuggled a lot but tonight when she got home and gave me my shot I didn't feel like snuggling so I went outside with Bea. We were having a great time but then we came in scared because there was a gigantic owl in the tree above mom's bedroom balcony. We could hear it saying "Who Who Who Cooks For You?" and we just knew it was planning to eat us for dinner. It was kinda scary. I know I could have won a fight with him when I was younger but I'm not sure now. We came in and then ate again out of nervousness.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In