Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Winnie's Diary

Wooooo HOOOOO!!!!! The petsitter was here for over an hour this evening. She let me go into the basement finally and I was so happy I nearly pulled a Mary Lou and pooped in the hallway. Luckily I realized it was just excitement and so I ran and scratched at my round scratchie toy. She spent all sorts of time with us. She fed us and refilled our water bowls, scooped the litter boxes, cleaned the whole entire bathroom floor. She said that our mom would be home Thursday night and that we should be nice to her when she gets here because she's going to have to deal with the new neighbor and their fence and thier parking and a whole bunch of other stuff. She watched Dr. Phil and snuggled with us it was great. When she left she gave us a treat. I am sure looking forward to mom getting home though cause she definitely understands us much better.


Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In