Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mary Lou's Diary

This morning the petsitter had me laughing. I heard her in the bathroom mumbling because I pooped outside the box. I love playing jokes on her. It drives her nuts and her reaction is so fun to watch. A couple of days ago I pooped out in the hallway and watched her step on it. Hee Hee she had to spend all sorts of time cleaning out her shoe. She asked me why I haven't had one day that I haven't gone to the bathroom outside the box and I tried to tell her but she never understands what I'm saying. I'm looking forward to when my mom comes home on Thursday. Winnie told me she'd be here late in the evening so don't quack at her about how the petsitter hasn't come yet cause she doesn't want to hear it. I just looked at her an turned around to walk away. Sometimes Winnie can be bossy. She says she does it in retaliation of my bossiness when mom is gone. Whatever!! I am never bossy.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In