Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Skye's Diary

Tonight the petsitter stayed a little longer. She said she had at least an extra 45 minutes for us this evening so we were happy about that. The other day I thought I'd have to beat her up because she made Tiger Lily scream. Tiger Lily met her right at the door and she didn't want to let her run out so she rushed in and accidentally stepped on Tiger Lily's foot. Tiger Lily screamed and ran off and then the petsitter caught up with her after turning the alarm off and snuggled her and apologized. If she hadn't apologized I may have had to bite her ankle and give her calf a good scratch. She seemed to be sincerely sorry so I forgave her. All is well other than that and I have to let another cat do a report so I'll go for now. (I miss you mommy! :-(


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In