Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Winnie's Diary

Tonight the petsitter ran in and out pretty quickly. She had to meet someone for dinner and said she was running late. I think she left because she's homeless and she needed to go dumpster diving. Yesterday I saw her stealing from the neighbor's trash. She took one of those copper fire pit things on a stand. Today I saw her doing it again because they had put out a larger one with a cover that matched. She said that people sell those things for 200 dollars sometimes and that she had a friend that needed it. I think she's using it for herself. I think she lives out of her car and wants to ue that thing to cook her dinner in the alley with the rest of the homeless people. She's like that guy who is in that stupid commercial where he lives out of his Sentra only she thinks she's high and mighty because hers is a special edition Altima. I offered her some of my food but she wouldn't take it. She said she doesn't like to mix her cod-tuna and shrimp together. The next time I offered her my food she said she doesn't eat random beef parts. I told her don't knock it till you've tried it. I happen to love beef lung soup. She tries to act like she's above Friskies but I could swear she lives in her car. If you've ever seen all the stuff she has in that thing you'd agree.




Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In