Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mary Lou's Diary

This morning I quacked the petsitter to death. I love to torture her by stalking her as she walks about the house and quacking at her the entire time. She always asks me if I think it will speed her up if I keep quacking at her and I just pretend I don't know what she's talking about. It is so fun. It's like some great form of torture that the government should use. Who knows if it's covered in the Geneva Convention regulations or not but it sure is fun. After I've worn her down and etched through her nerves I stop and get quiet for a minute or two. This is only to trick her. Once I am confident that she is feeling relieved and complacent I poop in the floor outside the bathroom door and then pee in the middle of the bathroom floor. It never fails and she always walks around the corner and steps right in the poop. Haa Haaa Haaa!!! It is hilarious. I don't know what in the world she is saying because I don't understand human speak but it is funny none the less. Winnie was happy today because she got to go into the basement again. The petsitter cleaned up the house and took out the trash scooped the litter and fed/watered us. She gave us a little extra because she knew our mom would probably be late getting home. I heard her telling my mom that the neighbor has a dog. I hope it doesn't bark too much because if Winnie gets nervous it may drive me nuts.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In