Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tiger Lily's Diary

Ahhh. Relief. The petsitter stayed over an hour today. It was great. It made me finally feel like I don't actually live here by myself. It's nice to have someone who cares enough to stay with me. My petsitter said she tells people that they can't be her clients when they try to tell her that their pets only need to be fed and watered and then she can leave. She thinks we need to have someone who hangs out with us and tries to understand us even if they never figure us out at all. She thinks people who don't want to take the time get to know their animals enough to know that it needs companionship every day and not just some days are weird. She said that some people even take their cats and dogs to the vet to board them overnight when they are out of town. When she told me that I almost fainted. She calmed me down and told me that would never happen to me unless I was sick or something. I was happy to hear that because I don't know what kind of nut would do that to their cat. I mean if they go on vacation do they take their children to the hospital and drop them off with all the sick kids? I wonder. Whew!! I'm just glad my mom loves me enough to get me a petsitter.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In