Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Skye's Diary

This morning the petsitter rushed in and rushed out. It was like she was in fast forward mode. She zipped in the door, put dry food in the bowl, got the wet food started, grabbed Tiger Lily and put goo in her eyes, served us breakfast, and scooped the litter box and it seemed like it took her all of 30 seconds. I almost couldn't keep up. I was kinda nervous about the whole thing so I just sat on the steps and watched until she left the house. She said that she had to squeeze us into her book but that after Thursday she'd be able to hang with us longer each visit. She was asking me where mom kept the trash bags and I acted like I didn't know. Tiger Lily told me she stole the last one from the house so I wasn't about to be an accomplice to her covering it up by replacing the bag in the trash can. When I didn't answer her she said she was going to have to call my mom and ask her. Yeah right and admit she stole the original one in the first place I don't believe it. If she replaces the bag I'll be surprised because I don't think she's got the guts to admit she took the other one. Who knows though humans are a weird species after all. I guess if it happens I'll have to report it in the journal in case someone makes a movie like they did with Anne Frank's Diary. I have always dreamed of being famous for my diary one day cause it's the easiest kind of book to write.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In