Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tiger Lily and Skye

All is well with Tiger Lily and Skye. They are just the same as always. Tiger Lily is going to want some attention when her mom gets home cause I have cut the last couple of appointments short. Today she came upstairs to play with me while I scooped the litter box instead of eating her food. Skye came on the chair with me on the first day I was here and let me pet her a whole lot. It was the first time she'd let me really pet her that much in all the times I've been taking care of them. I haven't really been permitted to pet her since of course. I have seen her in my wonderings round the house but she hasn't come down when I do the feeding the last few days. Tiger Lily is doing good with the eye drops and there is nothing special to report other than that.


Technorati tags:
, , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In