Saturday, November 25, 2006

Mary Lou and Winifred

All is well with Mary Lou and Winnie. They are eating everything in site this go round. I think it must be related to the fact that winter is here. I have a theory that animals eat a lot more in the winter time. Treats are being given every night and they are eating the K/D and A/D food just fine. The litter scooping is the same as always and Mary Lou is peeing outside the box nearly every day since the very beginning day that I was here. The neighbor has built a fence in the back yard while I've been here and I'm wondering if it follows the property line appropriately. It looks good but who knows if it's legal or not. Here in Atlanta you have to get permission for each and every little thing you do. Mary Lou is doing well with all the commotion and has slept right through it all. Her Norvasc, Ovaban and everything else is being disbursed to her just fine.


Technorati tags:
, , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In