Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cosmo's Diary

Today we waited all day long for the petsitter to show up. We were hungry as heck because we are trying to put on our winter weight and she just showed up at 7:20pm. What in the world is she thinking? I don't know if she realizes it but we need to stock up for the winter and we really love that new senior food that mom got us. We've been eating more of that than any dry food we've had since this petsitter has known us. As a matter of fact Archie is nibbling on the dry food right now as I type even though he ate the heck out of the wet food already. After we ate Archie and I felt it necessary to get a little exercise in so we decided to run a few laps around the house. The petsitter isn't too much of a personal trainer so we have to take the initiative and do it ourselves. I don't know what my mom pays for but she's not much for running laps with us or anything. I can say however that the petsitter is one of the best snugglers I've ever met and she loves hanging out with us. She even turns the TV to Animal Planet when I ask her to. Today she agreed to watch the animal episode of funny home videos so we're all satisfied. Overall it's a great deal having her around. Archie just yelled down from the top of the refridgerator in agreement. Well I had better stop writing for now as my petsitter tells me there are other kitties who need to use the computer.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In