Sunday, November 26, 2006

Skye's Diary

Today was a good day because I knew my mom was going to be coming home. I don't like it too much when she's gone. The petsitter is nice but she just doesn't understand me so I usually keep to myself when she's here. I guess it's normal for adults to not really get us teenagers. Tiger Lily is doing fine I guess. I always hear her squeaking when the petsitter puts the ointment in her eyes. She tries to make herself cute in order to save herself from the ointment ceremony every day. The petsitter scooped the litter box every day that she was here accept for today. I guess she was running late and she told me that she had a billion other kitties to take care of. She told me we were out of dry food so hopefully mom remembers where she left the secret stash or we'll be in for it. At least we made it to the last day and we have plenty of wet food if it comes down to that. I don't want to be mean but I think Tiger Lily needs to lose a bit of weight anyway cause she keeps eating my food and hers both. I know we have to bulk up for the winter but man has she gotten greedy. LOL Any way the petsitter tells me other cats have to use the computer so I guess I'll leave to journal another day.


Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In