Monday, November 27, 2006

Hugo's Diary

Today the petsitter showed up right before 6:30 fed us and then ran out the door to take care of other cats. I of course could have cared less because I was busy lounging in my little bed near the TV. She made goofy noises at me and tried to get me up but I just turned my nose up at her. She doesn't know how stressful my life is on a daily basis so she thinks she can nag me. It's tuff work being a cat people think it's all just fun and games. I have to walk around the house and make sure there aren't any intruders and if there are I have to assess what kind of intruder it is. If the intruder has 4 or more legs I know I can take them out but if they have less than 4 legs it's questionable and I have to run under the bed. It causes much anxiety walking around the house not knowing what could lurk around the next corner. Any way after doing my duties as the house sentry I then have to go and get high on my catnip scratcher to calm myself down. Once I do that I'm out of commission for some time. I know people tell me all the time I should stop and that I'm addicted but I don't care. I'm old. I think once you become a senior citizen you should have freedom to do anything you want. Anyway I have to go cause other kitties need to use the computer.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In