Monday, November 27, 2006

Winnie's Diary

The petsitter came this morning and fed/watered us. Scooped the litter boxes and gave us a little hit of baby food. I asked her if I could go into the basement and she said no because she didn't have time to wait for me to come upstairs. She said that she would let me in there later tonight and I knew she was BSing me because she's been saying that since Saturday night. Oh well I guess I'll get to go down there eventually even if I have to wait until my mom comes home. Mary Lou is doing her normal thing of sleeping in front of the window in the living room all the time. I don't know how she sleeps in that position that she does. It's like she's standing up and her nose is in the covers. I think I would feel like I was suffocating if I slept like that. Keep your fingers crossed for me to be able to go into the basement tonight when she comes back.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In