Saturday, December 2, 2006

Archie's Diary

All is well here on the homefront. I was a bit cold when the petsitter got here so I'm glad she showed up because she turned the heat up just a tad while she was here. She said her nose was running and so it would help her to be warmer. It got cold out last night down to the mid40's but all day today it has been somewhere around 65 degrees the whole day. We ate our wet food and got our dry food replenished and then the petsitter let me use the computer to type my diary while she snuggled with me. She ate a frozen pizza and we talked and snuggled and it was great. As long as she snuggles with me on the counter top or the back of the chair it's great but when she asks me to sit in her lap and snuggle I'm not sure about that. I think my mom is in Australia. Cosmo wants her to bring back a Dijouridoo if it's not too expensive (Really it's the petsitter but don't tell that I told you). The petsitter told me she has an American made one at her house that she plays all the time and she loves it but she figures that the ones made in Australia are much better made. She wouldn't want to spend more than 50-75 dollars for it though because it's not like petsitters are a rich group of people. She said she wished she could have snuck herself and us into mom's luggage because she's always wanted to go to Australia. I told her she could just live vicariously through my mom and all would be fine because truthfully I can't imagine flying to be a good thing for a cat to do.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In