Saturday, December 2, 2006

Skye's Diary

Today the petsitter came in and did her normal routine. I have come to love it because I know what to expect. She says that animals are that way in the wild so they should be afforded the same opportunity in domestic life. She says that it is bad for us to have a life where we don't know what to expect from one moment to the next. That is why we love our mom. We know when she's coming home and when she's not and we know what the routine is when she is here and when she is gone. When she's gone we know that there will be a routine with the petsitter and basically it is the same as when mom is gone to work accept it seems like she's gone longer and she isn't the one to feed us. Any way that's why I like the petsitter because she comes in and does the same routine every time. She feeds us, waters us, medicates Tiger Lily's eyes, scoops the litter boxes and then she comes and sits in the same chair and does the same thing every time. She pets me when I come to her and she pets Tiger Lily too. She plays with Tiger Lily when she's asked and she never nags us to do more than we want to do. If all I want to do is sit in front of the window in the living room and stare at the birds fly by it is ok with the petsitter and she's not offended like other petsitters would be by me not hanging with her. She told me as long as she sees me and I eat then she's fine with that as long as I'm happy and healthy. Ahh the life of freedom in my own environment.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In