Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Archie's Diary

Today the petsitter came in just in time for Oprah as always. She said the rest of the week she's coming earlier. She was so happy when she came in the door because last night she accidentally left the check my mom wrote her out on the countertop and she said she was afraid I would eat it because I was hungry for paper yesterday. Yesterday I pulled papers off of the refridgerator and made them fall between the fridge and the countertop. Whatever the petsitter could get she put in a pile over by the oven. She is about to scoop the litter box and then she's going to finish Oprah while she snuggles with us. I yelled and looked for Cosmo and couldn't find her so I decided to do the after dinner jog around the house. Normally Cosmo does our traditional jog around the house while we cheer each other on and then Cosmo sits on the chair and watches TV while I stand up on the counter top and snuggle with the petsitter. At some point later the petsitter ends up going over and snuggling Cosmo and I go and hang out in the bedroom. At that point I'm all about keeping to myself. Well I had better go yell for Cosmo again and figure out what's up.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In