Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Cosmo's Diary

The petsitter just got here. She fed us and scooped the litter box already. That was some quick moving on her part. She said she had to hurry and do it because she wanted to get it done before going to the bathroom. That was nice of her. I would have been freaking out hungry waiting for her to feed me while she was in there. She is watchin Oprah again. BlahBlah Blah Blah Al Gore is on talking about global warming and I am bored to death. Usually the petsitter and I sit and cry about whatever Oprah is talking about but not today because Al Gore is boring us both to death. We're still watching it though because it's educational. Archie is sitting on the shelf above the refridgerator. He likes to have a birds eye view of whatever is going on in the house. I think he's trying to figure out what I'm writing in my diary. He's always nosing in to see what is going on when the computer is on. He thinks it is his job to monitor the monitor I think. Oh well whatever works for him is fine with me and the petsitter said it's fine as long as no one walks across the keyboard.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In