Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bea's Diary

All is going just fine on the fuzzy little home front. We recovered finally from the chaos that ensued when the pet sitter found the gifts our mom left her. I thought I'd have a heart attack from hearing her scream about it to her girlfriend on the phone. I got to go out on the porch last night and also today and it was kinda cool cause I feel like I'm being stealthy hiding between all the stuff my mom has stored out there. Hugo seems to enjoy it so much he never comes in unless the pet sitter goes to get him. He yowls at her but I don't think he's really mad at her. He's just jealous of her cats getting catnip cigars from mom for Christmas. I told him to be patient and that Christmas isn't here yet. We may be surprised to find that our mom left us gifts too. The pet sitter said that her step mom is getting her a digital camera and that she wished she had it early so that she could take pictures of all the kitties getting their gifts. I think she was talking about us. She said that we'll be famous after she gets her camera more than we already are because she's going to put our pictures up with our diary posts. That will be even more cool because our mom will get to look at us on the same day we're writing our journal and then in the end she'll have a whole bunch of pictures of us that she could ask our pet sitter for. The petsitter said that if she can figure out how to do it she's going to make a slide show of us for our mom. She may have to do it for all of her clients if one of them gets wind of her doing it for us.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In