Sunday, December 24, 2006

Skye's Diary

This morning when the pet sitter arrived I threw her off the routine by staying upstairs and making her come to find me. She eventually came up and then she had to go all the way back downstairs in order to finish the routine. It was kinda funny. These humans have no idea how much control we fuzzies have over them. They think they control us because we are stuck in the house. Little do they know we choose to stay in the house and we could leave at any time it's as simple as the fact that we want to be served by our hairless servants. Tiger Lily has given in to the humans power and her punishment is that goo that they put in her eyes every day. I on the other hand have out smarted them. It may mean that some times I have to eat less food and have less freedom within the house but I do what I have to in order to show that I am the one in charge here.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In