Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tiger Lily's Diary

Tonight when the pet sitter got here she had some thing next to her ear and she was talking really loud at it. It was kind of scary so I didn't come from down stairs until I heard her get quiet. She eventually got our food ready and I came down to eat. When I finished eating I came to sniff her at the chair and she grabbed me up and put the goo in my eyes. I jumped down after that and ran off into the dining room to do my own thing. She's always putting that goo in my eyes and I hate it. It feels good in the end and I know that but I still don't get too much into the whole eye goo thing. Right now Stargate is on and the pet sitter is watching it while I type. She said that when Stargate Atlantis is over that she has to go take care of other kitties so I have to stop typing for now.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In