Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hugo's Diary

The pet sitter came in this evening like always, fed us and then left for a spot with an internet connection. She said it would be more fun for us if we could connect at our house to do the diary entries cause as it is now we end up writing our entries out by paw and she has to go to Starbucks where they rip her off for an internet connection and make her pay 20 dollars a month for T-Mobile Hotspot. She said that she's gonna cancel her hotspot connection soon because it's a rip off and she can find another coffee shop that connects for free to wireless. She's probably going to be home soon because the coffee shop closes at 7pm which makes for another hassle for her with the internet connection. She said sometimes she hangs out with all the homeless guys outside the coffee shop and they watch You Tube videos after the coffee shop closes. I think that's a little on the weird side myself but whatever floats your boat. I told her that I didn't think that was a very safe thing to do. She told me that drifters are a pretty loyal bunch and if you make friends with them they won't hurt you or anything. In fact, she said that once you're friends with them they will even help protect you if you need it. I guess ruffians have a moral code too. I suppose I never thought about it that way. She said what ever you do don't let them into your vehicle. Not because they are dangerous necessarily but because they smell of urine and that is not a pleasant scent for your car to have. It's fine in the open air because you don't notice it when the wind is airing out their butts but as soon as you are in a closed space you are bound to smell it. She said that her cats tried to pee on her once after hanging out with the ruffians because they didn't recognize her. After she explained to them who she was and what she'd been doing they let her go and then she just hid her clothes from them. Too much drama for me. I'm sure glad my mom doesn't take in strays. I saw that movie "Lady and the Tramp" and it sort of scared me to imagine hanging with those ruffians. To me that's almosta horror flick. Whew!!! Glad I'm at the safe and secure home my mom provides me with catnip for days.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In