Monday, December 11, 2006

Cosmo's Diary

Today the petsitter was here later than she wanted to be. Normally she gets here with plenty of time to feed us, water us, scoop the litter and then turn on the TV to catch Oprah with me after I eat. Unfortunately today we ended up missing out on the first 20 minutes of the show. Today on her show she had Josh Groban as her special guest. He is so great! When he sings it makes me cry. I'm just glad that kitty tears don't show up as obviously as human ones do so that way the pet sitter doesn't think I'm too sappy. It seems a bit cold today so Archie and I decided not to go on our run around the house. Archie is snuggling the pet sitter right now and it's so funny cause everytime she stops petting him to look at the TV he reaches out and grabs her dreadlocks with his claws. Archie is singing along with the TV right now cause Tony Bennett is on. I guess I'm gonna get off the computer for now because other kitties need to use it.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In