Monday, December 11, 2006

Horrific Puppy Torture Case Being Heard In Atlanta Courts

There is a case in the court system currently where two teenage boys have been accused of torturing a small puppy by (among other things) cooking it live in a gas oven. Following are some snips from the article about the case. "Jurors recoiled in horror and wiped their eyes Thursday as prosecutors produced a series of grisly photos of a tiny puppy tortured and then killed in a gas oven...The blood stained oven showed showed scratch marks on the door and walls, indicating that the young dog - it's mouth and feet duct taped - struggled before it died...Beige paint also covered the puppy and the inside of the oven, a final act of cruelty before the animal was tossed into the stove..." The puppy was only 3 months old. (as if age makes a difference in the effect of paint, tape, cooking while live). This is a horrific case and I'm sooooo glad I didn't get called to be on the jury for this one. If I had I'm sure that they would have releived me of my duties pretty quickly because #1 I am a petsitter; #2 I think who ever is guilty should receive the same punishment as they dished out and #3 I would have jumped from the jury box and choked the shit out of the little punk bastards who were found guilty. All good reasons for the defense to decide against me as a juror.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In