Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Archie's Diary

All is well in the house today. A bit warmer than it has been because the temperature outside has finally gotten warmer the last couple of days. It was 17 degrees out the other day and it went up from there to 19 to 30 to 33 to 50 and so on until today where it is about 64 outside. That helps keep it warm inside. Even though it never gets below about 65 in the house sometimes it seems colder than that. Cosmo and I ate and then Coz ran off to the bedroom but I had to come back and eat some more. Things are just fine and I'm starting to get excited cause I know my mom will be getting home on Friday or Saturday. The petsitter told me to be sure and remind mom to call when she arrives so that the petsitter doesn't pop over and wake her up from her jet lag nap. She also said that she may be getting a new digital camera and so we may be famous on the internet because we'll be able to put our picture with our diary entries. This way when we go to the vet all the other people there will know to give us the VIP treatment since we're famous.


Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In