Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Cosmo's Diary

Today the petsitter got here with plenty of time to spare before Oprah started. What a weird show it is today. They are sizing all the women in the audience with bras. I don't know what to think about it with all the nakedness. I think I'll ask the petsitter to change the channel. I know she may call me a prude or make fun of my shyness but you have to do what you have to do. All is good here at the house. The litter is scooped, the water is refreshed, the dry food replenished and the wet food gone because we ate it as soon as it hit the bowl. I am looking forward to my mom coming home because I miss her. She lays in the bed with us and the petsitter doesn't do that. She's snuggly and all but she sits in the chair or at the counter in the kitchen. Mom seems to go more places in the house while the petsitter just mostly stays in one room. It makes it weird if we want to snuggle in the other room. Any way I'll go for now.


Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In