Monday, December 18, 2006

Information About Organic Pet Foods

Hello All. I wanted to let you know that in the next few days and weeks I will be collecting information on organic pet foods for you. I will be purchasing and receiving samples of each of the pet foods that I am planning to research and I will be rating them over time for you. I will also be listing ingredients for you in case you have something you don't want your cat or dog to eat. In the end I hope this will enable you to make better choices about the food your animals will be eating. I come from farm country and I have found there to be a vast difference between country animals and city animals. In the country animals are a way of life and making a living for the people who own them and the job of the vet is to help the farmer make money and keep entire herds of animals alive and healthy. In the city animals are a way of life and making a living for the vet and the job of the vet is to keep your pet alive long enough to milk you of all the money you can give them because of the ailments that they have from the nutrient deficiencies caused by the psuedo food and over medication of the poor little guys. You may ask whether or not my opinion is based on fact or simple bias. Take it from someone who has grown up from birth caring for and medicating a variety of animals small and large this is the way of the pet world. Check the cost of medical care in cities vs. rural areas and you will see that the vets in the city make a great living while vets in the rural areas live right near the same lifestyle of the farmer. This is why I will be talking the next few entries about organic foods for your pet. Organic foods have not been processed to remove the good stuff along with the bad. I figure if you're gonna spend money at the vet then you could reduce the vet bill and increase the food bill the same amount. Take the petsitter challenge and we'll see if it works.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In