Friday, December 1, 2006

Mary Lou's Diary

Today the petsitter showed up about the same time as always. She said she had a whole hour to spend with us and so she did all the normal duties and then took off to go to work. She was complaining about having to go to work because she said she had a really bad headache still. She was kinda quiet because of that but she was still nice and took care of all her stuff. My mom will be home tonight so that will give the petsitter a break from her headache. She'll have one less set of kitties to take care of and I hope that helps. She's stressed I could tell so I decided not to harrass her too much. I know that she has a headache and she has to go to work and she has a million problems at her apartment with maintenance and scheduling it so that she doesn't have to miss too much work so she doesn't have to lose money and therefore not pay her car insurance and everything. I know the life of a cat is stressful but I guess humans have a lot more stress. I think it's specist. I mean look at the way things go in this country. Humans will do whatever they can to take care of someone like me because I have fur. I don't pay taxes and I don't have a job. I don't do anything but look cute. Why in the world would these same people who run around and take care of people like me for no reason or compensation accept for some loving and snuggling but they won't do any of that for each other. Everything they do for eachother is related to some sort of stuff I've heard them refer to as money. I don't like the stuff personally because it stinks and you can't eat it. Any way I think they'd all be better off if they just snuggled and hung out together and traded everything they needed for love and snuggles instead of that useless stinky green stuff. What do I know I'm just a cat.


Technorati tags:
, , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In