Friday, December 1, 2006

Skye's Diary

Today the petsitter showed up earlier than normal. She said she had all the other pets scheduled after us instead of before us so we got to eat early today. It was great having her here. She fed us and watered us and all that stuff. She hung with us for over an hour and I sat on the couch watching TV with her while Tiger Lily played with the petsitter's keychain under the chair. After that Tiger Lily got distracted by a piece of newspaper she had knocked off of the chair behind the chair the petsitter was sittng in. The petsitter looked at me asking why Tiger Lily would want to play with a piece of newspaper instead of her and I couldn't come up with any logic what so ever. I was confused too. I told the petsitter that Tiger Lily has eye problems so maybe she thought the newspaper was the petsitter. Then the petsitter acted offended because she thought maybe I was saying she was gray like the newspaper. Humans!!! They read into everything (no pun intended). What a weird species. It's like they have a complex because they don't have any hair or something.


Technorati tags:
, , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In