Monday, December 18, 2006

Potential Kittens Available

Hello All. Announcement is that I have been a bad cat mom. I have two stray kitties that I have had for a couple of months now. They are supposedly less than 6 months old which supposedly means that they can't mate successfully but they are starting to mock the actions of "doing the do". So I have put a call in to the local spay and neuter clinic but I will not be getting an appointment for a while so just in case there are kitties on the way keep in mind all of the people that you know who have been thinking of getting a cat. Anyway wish me luck, give me prayers, keep me in your thoughts or whatever it is you do for that kind of stuff so that I can get a quick appointment that costs little tiny amounts of money.


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

1 comment:

Andy said...

i visited your blog and got facinated by the way you automate ur Tagnocrate to feed u with a related topic post.can u teach me how to go about doing same.Thanx for ur comment.Andy

Count Yourself In