Saturday, December 23, 2006

Skye's Diary

All is the same as it always is when the pet sitter comes. Same routine, same food, same litter box, same same same same same. I don't know what I expect really it's just a boring life I lead. I roam around the house my human bought for me and I sleep where I feel like sleeping. I avoid the pet sitter when she comes and I just make sure to stay close to her in case she does something to Tiger Lily and then I can come to the rescue. Tiger Lily is happy. The pet sitter comes in and then before doing anything else she always lets Tiger Lily sniff her hands. Tiger Lily likes it because she gets to see where the pet sitter has been. She told me today that she smelled like a spay and neuter surgery and I told Tiger Lily that I remembered the pet sitter blogging about getting her cats fixed. I felt sorry for them but the pet sitter said it had to be done. Now they have to wear one of those cone things on their heads. The pet sitter says it's for their own good and all I can say is I'm glad it's not me.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In