Sunday, February 4, 2007

Cosmo's Diary


Hello All. It's me Cosmo. I haven't been on the net for a while cause my mom has been staying home. Ahh how great it is when your mom is around all the time. I didn't realize how much I missed her till she started hanging around more often. I just wanted to check in and say hello and that all is fine with me today. I am told I may become famous now because the petsitter finally got a digital camera. She said her step mom and her dad got it for her but she knows it was probably her step mom's idea since she's the pro photographer in the family. Either way she was happy and she came to tell us we were going to have some photos done. Yesterday you got to see Archie and so today you'll get to see me. Tell me what you think in the comments section. Don't shut down the site though cause I know you all think I'm cute and I don't want too many comments at one time. LOL



Technorati tags:
, , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In