Sunday, February 4, 2007

Chloe's Diary


Hello all. It's my first time blogging and I'm excited about it. This picture is of me getting my belly rubbed. I love it when the pet sitter rubs my belly. I hear that I'll be the most famous dog along with my sister Lika. That is aside from Rocky, Buddy and Edgar of course. They are the other dogs my petsitter lets use her computer and camera. I know it's mostly cats on this darn blog but I'm finally here to represent the Canine race. I'm ready to cover all the petsitter does in my little journal here. She showed up on Friday and was in and out like a flash. (not really that quick but it seemed quick to us) She was there long enough to let us out to go to the bathroom and then she headed out again. She said she had to make an appearance on CBS46 news. She was in a rush to get home and change into something decent enough to be seen on TV for. Last time she was on TV she was at our house. It was great. We got to see the camera guy follow her around while she watered plants.




Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In