Friday, May 11, 2007

Sara Lou's Journal

Hello Electronic World!! I'm the new little buddy that Winnie has. I moved into the house a few weeks ago and I've finally made myself right at home. I'm still not used to the pet sitter though. She bugs me out cause I'm not used to people being in here besides mom and her housemate who lives upstairs. I ignored the petsitter the first time she came to visit me when my mom was here because she scared me. I ran and hid under the bed. When the petsitter came by herself last night I ran off again and made sure I was no where to be seen. This morning on the other hand was a different story. I came out into the dining room and when she slowly walked into the room I ran off to the corner but I didn't leave all together because I wanted to see if she would do like my mom and play chase the rope with me. Of course she did!! These humans are so easily entertained. Well I guess that's all I have to say this morning. See ya next time. Maybe I'll get some pictures taken by then.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In