Friday, May 11, 2007

Winnie's Check In


Hello All! It's been a while since you've heard from me. My mom has been busy so she hasn't made it out of town. First of all I should tell you about Mary Lou. She passed away from complications of elderliness and city veterinarians. I miss her a lot and so does my mom. Mom burried her next to Ms. Scarlett near the bedroom window so I could sit there and visit them when I wanted to. Mom stayed longer with me before traveling this time so I could get used to Mary Lou being gone. Eventually, she brought home a new little friend for me. My new friend is named Sara Lou. She's cute I guess but she has all sorts of issues because she was a little wild rescue cat. When she got here she had bad gingivitis breath, tapeworms, ear mites, and who knows what else. She's better now. She's little bitty compared to me and she's just a kitten. She was malnourished so we thought she was only about 6 months old but the vet's tell us she's actually a year old. I feel sorry for her but don't let her know that or it will ruin my image with her. I've been hissing now and then just to let her know I'm the boss.



Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In