Sunday, May 13, 2007

Winnie Checking In


Hello all. The petsitter got here at 7:30 this morning!! Doesn't she know it's Sunday? What the heck. It was kinda nice actually because she got here early enough that it was still cool outside which meant that she could leave the front door open with just the hook on the screen door so that we can sniff the air. I enjoyed it while she took care of business around the house. That is, of course, until Sara Lou came and tried to nose in on my air time while I was distracted getting my back scratched. I had to run at her and try to give her a big swat. Next time she won't get away. Now she's accusing me of launching a smear campaign against her on the internet just because I told everyone that I felt like I was living with Dr. Seuss. I meant it in a good way. wink wink. Oh well. She thinks she's gonna get me and the pet sitter back for this alleged smear campaign but little does she know we are both older and more experienced than she is in the art of sneakiness. Though I hope I get handicap points for having to work with the pet sitter. She's not so stealthy these days. Matter of fact you can hear her coming from a mile away. Those bi-pedal individuals have more weight on just two of their paws so it makes them have a hard time walking I think.




Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In