Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tiger Lily's Check in


Hello All. I know it's been a while since you've seen my little blurry eyes and gotten to read about me and my life. I hope you didn't miss me too much I'd hate to put anyone in too much pain unless they are playing "bite the hand that feeds" with me. Usually the pet sitter is the only one who plays that game with me anyway. She sits in the chair and reclines it back all the way and then I come and sit on the little chair behind her in the dining room. She pulls her hand back like she wants to pet me and I bite at it. That is how I let her know that the game has begun. After that she will put her hand near me and pull it back. The contest is to see whether or not I can sink my teeth in before she pulls away. It's soooo fun!!!! Especially because I win nearly every time we play.



Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In