Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sara Lou Who?

Hello All. As you can see I still don't have a picture on the site. Maybe it's because I'm just too elusive for the pet paparazzi to get me in action. I know it's hard to take pictures when you're holding a rope that I'm attacking. Oh well, that is one of my most successful distractions to the pet paparazzi. If I keep them mesmerized by my cuteness then I'm never gonna be caught on film. In the mean time I understand that there is a smear campaign against me on the Internet started by my room mate Winnie West. She's saying something about my name being Sara Lou Who and that she feels like we're in a Dr. Seuss book. I have a lot of patience but if she keeps going with the little smear campaign she's started..... Well let me just say "Oh the places she'll go" In the mean time it's something the pet sitter thinks is kinda funny. I've been ignoring her when she's tried to entice me with the "one fish, two fish" routine when handing me treats. Again we'll see how that goes. I'd hate for her to have to deal with the wrath of my new Mommy when she comes home to a house that looks like the "cat in the hat" has visited. Wish me luck my minions, wish me luck.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In