Sunday, May 13, 2007

Winnie's Check in


Hello all. It's Friday evening and I'm typing up my journal entry for the night. The pet sitter is here and letting me use the computer. She says if I type up my entry she'll publish it for me later on. I'm sort of bored lately. I have been sitting on my spot on the corner of the couch a lot. I don't know what to do with my self lately ever since Mary Lou died. Now there is the new little rascal in the house Sara Lou. I'm starting to feel like I'm in a Dr. Suess story or somthing with Wendy Lou Who. We'll see how it all goes. At least the pet sitter is here giving me all sorts of attention. She's been staying an hour each time she comes and so all is well. I'll leave you all until tomorrow and let you know if anything has changed in the wild life of Winnie.




Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Count Yourself In